The carbonated Iced Tea can be used as a base recipe for making foraged sodas, no matter what the ingredients or season you may be playing with!
- 15g Dried Meadowsweet
- 20g Dried Bog Myrtle
- 10g Dried Lemon Balm
- 5g Dried Angelica Seeds
- 700ml Water
- 300g Local Honey or other sweetener
- iSi Siphon/n2o & co2 chargers.
- Boil 700ml water & add 300g local honey. Stir to dissolve & Leave to chill in refrigerator.
- Add all dried wild botanicals & honey water to iSi siphon
- Charge twice with N20 chargers. Leave for at least an hour, shaking throughout.
- Release pressure, open siphon & pass infused ‘tea’ through Chemex filter or muslin to ensure clarity.
- Add infused tea to your siphon (wash thoroughly between uses!), seal & charge twice with Co2
- Your iced tea should now be ready to enjoy!
- 125ML is my guided amount per serve in the ‘Passing Places’ cocktail, but it can also be enjoyed as a refreshing non-alcoholic soda.
Makes approx 1 litre